It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:35 am

• Forum
    Topics
  • General
    A general discussion forum for Ferndale and the Rhondda Fach. If you can't find another suitable forum on ferndale-wales for what you want to say, post your message in here.
    90 Topics
    496 Posts
    Last post by mochyn View the latest post
    Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:35 am
  • Ancestry
    A discussion forum for matters of ancestry. Whether you want to share information or ask questions, if you've any ancestral connections with Ferndale and the Rhondda Fach, post your message here.
    60 Topics
    527 Posts
    Last post by Walshie67 View the latest post
    Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:15 pm
  • History
    A discussion forum for anything you want to say or ask with regard to the general history of Ferndale and the Rhondda Fach.
    34 Topics
    236 Posts
    Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:14 am
  • Images of Ferndale
    Use this forum to post images of Ferndale, old and new. I don't have the capacity to allow users to post images directly to the forum I'm afraid so you'll have to host them somewhere else.
    56 Topics
    206 Posts
    Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:11 pm
  • Images of Maerdy
    Use this forum to post images of Maerdy, old and new. I don't have the capacity to allow users to post images directly to the forum I'm afraid so you'll have to host them somewhere else.
    4 Topics
    9 Posts
    Last post by RogerWood View the latest post
    Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 pm
  • Images of Tylorstown
    Use this forum to post images of Tylorstown, old and new. I don't have the capacity to allow users to post images directly to the forum I'm afraid so you'll have to host them somewhere else.
    12 Topics
    62 Posts
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:59 pm
  • People of Ferndale
    Not quite sure what I think this forum is for. Old photos and stories of interesting Ferndale folk? Mystery photos of people? Let me know what you think.
    15 Topics
    99 Posts
    Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:32 pm

Login